ARI International DX Contest 2006

Rašyti atsakymą
Vartotojo avataras
LY2GV
ARI International DX Contest 2006

Standartinė LY2GV » 2006-Geg-02, 09:00

Subject: ARI International DX Contest 2006

Hello!

This email is to invite all contesters to have a go in the ARI International DX Contest 2006 that will take place on May 6/7.

It's a world wide type competition and the allowed operating modes will be SSB, CW and RTTY.
ARI DX Contest is fully supported by WriteLog for Windows, SuperDuper by EI5DI, TRLog by N6TR, N1MM Contest Logger, RTTY by WF1B, RCKLog by DL4RCK, OH2GI Ham System, GenLog32 by W3KM, UA1AAF and many other softwares. Take a visit to ARI DX Contest webpages and download a FREE program at the following
URL: <www.qsl.net/contest_ari>.

NOTE: If you will use UA1AAF software, please, look for the last available release.

NOTE: The new E-mail address to submit your log
is: <aricontest@ari.it> .

We hope you will give the ARI DX a try in the first full weekend of May, and then send your logs to <aricontest@ari.it>. We are able to convert any kind of file's format, but Cabrillo or others ASCII files are preferred and welcome. The full ARI DX rules are shown below.

73s and see you in contest
de IT9BLB - A.R.I. HF Contest Manager

----------------------------------------------------

A.R.I. International DX Contest 2006
Rules for DX entrants (outside of I & IS0)

The Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (A.R.I.) has the honour of inviting radio amateurs all over the world to participate in the 2006 A.R.I.
International DX Contest.

AIM. Its a world-wide competition: everybody can work everybody.

DATE and TIME. The contest will be held on each first full week-end of May from 2000z Saturday till 1959z Sunday. In 2006 it will be on May 6/7.

CATEGORIES:
1. Single Operator - CW
2. Single Operator - SSB
3. Single Operator - RTTY
4. Single Operator - Mixed
5. Multi Operator - Single TX - Mixed
6. SWL - Single Operator - Mixed

BANDS. 10m thru 160m (RTTY: 10m thru 80m), except WARC bands, are allowed according to IARU Band Plans. Band AND MODE can be changed only after 10 minutes you have been on it (Multi Operators only).

EXCHANGE. Italian stations will send RST and two letters to identify their province. Other stations will send RST and a serial number from 001. The serial number will NOT restart from 001 on each band/mode.

MULTIPLIERS:
1. each Italian province (110) count 1 (one) multiplier, 2. each DXCC country (except I & IS0) count 1 (one) multiplier.
The same multiplier (country/province) can be counted once and only once for band.
The 110 Italian provinces (by call-area) are:
I1: AL, AT, BI, CN, GE, IM, NO, SP, SV, TO, VB, VC.
IX1: AO.
I2: BG, BS, CO, CR, LC, LO, MB, MI, MN, PV, SO, VA.
I3: BL, PD, RO, TV, VE, VR, VI.
IN3: BZ, TN.
IV3: GO, PN, TS, UD.
I4: BO, FE, FC, MO, PR, PC, RA, RE, RN.
I5: AR, FI, GR, LI, LU, MS, PI, PO, PT, SI.
I6: AN, AP, AQ, CH, FM, MC, PU, PE, TE.
I7: BA, BR, BT, FG, LE, MT, TA.
I8: AV, BN, CB, CE, CZ, CS, IS, KR, NA, PZ, RC, SA, VV.
I0: FR, LT, PG, RI, ROMA (or RM), TR, VT.
IT9: CL, CT, EN, ME, PA, RG, SR, TP, AG.
IS0: CA, CI, MD, NU, OG, OR, OT, SS.

QSO/POINTS:
1. QSO/HRD with own country counts 0 (zero) point but is good for the multipliers credit.
2. QSO/HRD with own continent counts 1 (one) point, 3. QSO/HRD with different continent counts 3 (three) points, 4. QSO/HRD with any Italian (I & IS0) station counts 10 (ten) points.
The same station can be contacted on the same band once on SSB/CW/RTTY but only the first QSO is good for multipliers credit. PLEASE REMEMBER that I
(Italy) and IS0 (Sardinia Island) are NOT country-multipliers.

FINAL SCORE. The sum of QSO/points from all bands times the sum of multipliers from all bands.

SWL. Listeners are required to log the callsigns of both the station heard and the correspondent station. Score is calculated based only upon the station heard using the same rules as transmitting stations. A callsign may not appear more than 3 (three) times as a correspondent regardless of mode.
SWLs MUST log no more than 1 (one) QSO on each line of their log.

LOGS and SUMMARY SHEET. Separate logs are necessary for each band. Logs must show all the QSOs data. A summary sheet is required showing all the scoring details, class of entry, name, callsign, full address of the applicant, callsign of other operators and a signed declaration.
Logs must be mailed within 30 days from the end of the contest and addressed
to: ARI DX Contest, c/o ARI, Via Scarlatti 31, 20124 Milano, Italy.
Logs on diskette are really very welcome and accepted in substitution of paperlogs. Please send us your log on diskette. Accepted formats are: N6TR, K1EA, EI5DI, UA1AAF, WF1B,Writelog, Cabrillo. A printed summary sheet must always be enclosed.
Alternatively, logs in ASCII format (or as attached files) may be sent via e-mail addressed to <aricontest@ari.it>.
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your log within 48 hours.

PENALTIES and DISQUALIFICATIONS. Logs will be carefully checked by the Contest Committee and mistakes may cause a score reduction. Disqualification may apply for: excessive number of unmarked duplicates (more than 2%), violation of the "10 minutes rule" (either for band and mode), excessive declared score, log without the summary sheet. instead to disqualify a log, the Committee may decide to penalize it by erasing a percentage of its score.

AWARDS. A plaque with a certificate will be awarded to the top scoring station in each class. Special plaques can be awarded by the Contest Committee if country/continental/call- area participation will justify the decision. A certificate will be awarded to No. 2, 3, 4, 5 top scoring stations in each class as well as to the top scoring stations in each country in each class.

FREE SOFTWARE. Many free software are able to handle ARI DX Contest. Take a visit to ARI DX Contest webpages for download:
<www.qsl.net/contest_ari> .

THANKS FOR YOUR ENTRY !
Pagarbiai Gintautas LY2GV
73'

Rašyti atsakymą